- Are you ready for giving and receiving forgiveness and freedom?!
Misconceptions about Forgiveness: The Lists.
- Some people have lists about the way God has wronged them.
- Some people have lists of people who have wronged them.
- Some people have lists of how they have wronged or disappointed themselves.
Choosing Forgiveness requires getting rid of these lists (whether physical or mental) and choosing not to make new lists.
Forgiveness is a choice, not an emotion. Our emotions can be unreliable and unpredictable.
Forgiveness is not saying “I forgive you.” Forgiveness is not reconciling with the person or thing, and it does not require that you rebuild a relationship with the one who wronged you.
- Forgiveness is internal. It requires a decision and an emotional change.
- There is no single “right way” to forgive.
- It is possible to help people forgive.
Forgiveness means breaking the power of the pain of resentment and anger. Release yourself – and others – from the bondage of un-forgiveness. Would you like to unburden yourself from the heavy weight of resentment and bitterness and anger you’ve been lugging around?
Look at and investigate the emotional pain that is holding you in un-forgiveness. Let’s explore four steps in the process of forgiveness.
Forgiveness is a process, as feelings can always re-surface. However, you can learn to separate the person from the act itself. There is a path to freedom – processing the hurt, the hate, the hook, and the healing. Engage the power of forgiveness and access that power.
From hurt to hating, to the hook, and to healing. Learn to practice the process and incorporate the four steps of forgiveness into your life.
Call me and we will do this work from a place of love and intention. You can start anytime.
It is a wonderful journey. It might just transform your life.
Contact Me or Call @ 410-520-0319 to schedule an appointment.